Candidates should have knowledge of the following prior to taking this exam:
- Identify and prioritize business drivers, constraints, and requirements using the Citrix Consulting methodology.
- Assess environment requirements and learn to apply leading design principles to address them in a multi-site Citrix ADC deployment.
- Apply advanced authentication and load balancing principles.
- Utilize Citrix ADC Application Delivery Management for monitoring Automation and Orchestration
- Identify steps to take in advanced troubleshooting scenarios.
- Ability to evaluate environment documentation and assess necessary adjustments to meet required environment specifications.
- Assess the environment’s current security configuration and make necessary adjustments to bring in line with leading security practices.
- Configure different methods of client connection including Citrix Gateway, VPN, Split Tunneling and other proxy configuration options.
Citrix Networking technologies and concepts such as:
- Citrix Methodology and Assessment
- Citrix ADC Deployment
- Citrix Application Delivery Management v12.x
- Citrix Gateway
- Citrix ADC Security
- Traffic Management
- Application Firewall
- Authentication, Authorization and Accounting (AAA)
- GSLB (Global Server Load Balancing)
- Application Delivery Management Automation and Orchestration
- Nitro API
This exam is broken into the following sections:
- Section 1: Networking Methodology and Assessment
- Section 2: Citrix ADC Deployment Architecture and Topology
- Section 3: Advanced Authentication and Authorization
- Section 4: Citrix ADC Security
- Section 5: VPN Configuration
- Section 6: Advanced Traffic Management
- Section 7: Citrix Application Delivery Management Automation and Orchestration
Register for the exam here: https://home.pearsonvue.com/citrix
Section Titles and Weights
|Networking Methodology and Assessment||11%|
|Citrix ADC Deployment Architecture and Topology||14%|
|Advanced Authentication and Authorization||21%|
|Citrix ADC Security||12%|
|Advanced Traffic Management||11%|
|Citrix Application Delivery Management Automation and Orchestration||19%|
Check the CCE-N exam preparation guide for more details.